On the Way

Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
~ Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the deepest blues are black - Foo Fighters (from In Your Honor)

Shame on you Seducing everyone Faded jewel Your diamond in the rough You don't have to tell me I know where you've been Shinning once again Will you do The thing you've always done Tell me true I think you know the one One that makes me blurry Colors starts to run Everytime I wonder I go under The deeper the blues The more I see black Sweet are the bruise the feeling starts coming back All the deepest blues are black How my mind is spinning And my head is going numb Right from the beginning Our ending had begun I can be your trouble Shiver into you Shaking like the thunder Sinking under The deeper the blues, the more I see black Sweet are the bruise, the feeling starts coming back All the deepest blues are, deepest blues are black When it comes closing in Reject Cause I gotta move And the simple things get in the openings Connect Become something new To remove The deeper the blues, the more I see black Sweet are the bruise, the feeling starts coming back All the deepest blues are, deepest blues are black The deeper the blues, the more i see the black Sweet are the bruise, the feeling starts coming back All the deepest blues are, deepest blues are black

No comments: